Monday, February 18, 2013

Perusing - Part 1 - To Machu Picchu

Hi kids,

I feel the need, the necessity, the desire to blog about my experience in Peru before I embark on my next trip to Africa. *Whoo, I do a little dance.*   As per Peru, I will just let the pictures speaks for themselves:

Stepping off the Airport in Cusco, I was greeted with Ana Neuyel

I started my trip with biking down from the highest peak, Abra de Malaga Pass(4,350 Meters above sea level) 

Some Bicycling mishaps within our group

Heading out to Level 3 Rapids Rafting (yes, I know not how to swim very well)


Worth the hike

Passing abandoned town

Drinking with some crazy folks

I was Inka-ed

Fuck, yes, it was indeed that cool

...

I wish I had more content to say. Maybe, I'll edit later.  But in all honesty, I can write a novel about how I felt making my way up to Machu Picchu.  Yes, there were tears.  We will hold out for that, maybe in my next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment