Wednesday, May 15, 2013

STOP BEING A CONCEITED B*&TCH!


To preface, I rarely ever write about anything negative.  It's just unnecessary waste of energy.  Unfortunately, it is one of those days, so here goes some wasted energy.

You know what I don't get? Conceited people.  God, they kill me.  They indeed sucks the life force out of me.

Scenario one, super-market, hair flipping bit*ch.  I was walking down an aisle to grab and item, and there is this huge cart blocking the very item I am reaching for.  I tried to push the cart aside so I can grab the item.  Instead of the cart owner running over to move the cart.  The cart owner looked at me, looked away, flipping her hair.  Aghhh, I can just scream at such facial disdain.

Scenario two, newly introduced people, especially bit*chy/@sshole co-workers.  I seriously go out of my way to make people feel welcome.  I know how it is being a new person.  I especially know how it is being the outsider.  So it boggles me when a new colleague rolls their eyes at me when all I'm trying to do is make them feel received.  Aghhhh, I can just bitch slap such rudeness.

Scenario three, conceited people, who thinks the world revolves around them.  This kills me the most.    Ugggh Uhhhhhh. *snapping my fingers in a Z-formation*.  Why do you think the world is here to cater to you? why? It is not pretty.

Our individualistic society place so much emphasis on being by ourselves.  We push others away and only celebrate our own successes.  We don't instinctively see ourselves as a part of the larger whole. We are only significant through our connection to other people.  No human ever exist in isolation.  So play nice.  Play kind.  STOP BEING CONCEITED.



No comments:

Post a Comment