Friday, February 22, 2013

Model Subject: Juanita Conejo

Once in a while, you meet people and they're just so naturally gorgeous, that you just have to beg for a shoot with them.  Well, meet the subject of my begging Juanita Conejo, a gorgeous woman, who also happens to be a really great friend of mine.  I met Juanita in 2011 and immediately I was so blown away by her aura.  She has this beautiful energy about her - you know, the kind of energy that is just is GOOD.   I was not only blown away by her good spirit, but also at her natural beauty.  At the time, I thought, and I still do think so from time to time, "How in the world is this fair? She's both pretty inside-and-out.  Bullshit, she has to have flaws somewhere."  After 2 years of knowing Juanita, I can assure you, I've tried and have yet to succeed at finding any flaws.

Good Friday, kids! Enjoy.






















You're Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment