Friday, February 1, 2013

Never too late for a 2013 Bucket list

Yes, it is indeed February and yes I'm writing my 2013 Bucket list.

Ink-a (Inca trail, Peru)
1. Run all or half of Livestrong Marathon (training? :/  shites)
2. Summit Kilimanjaro
3. Relax in Morocco
4. Run Electric 5K
5. Dance Salsa (Yes, even more)
6. Passionate career path
7. Make my short
8. Skydive (yes, that was not done in 2012)
9. Vietnam? or Costa Rica?
10. If in Costa Rice, bungee jump
11. Read 12 books
12. Play Ukulele everyday for 30 days
....

In obviousness, I did not complete last year's bucketlist.  Lots of detours, like I went to Peru instead of Vietnam.  I ziplined and paraglided, instead of bungee jump and sky dive.  However to make up for all the mishaps, I'll just shift all the things I didn't do last year onto 2013.




Smile on, love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment