Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Yesterday, I laughed. Today, I cried, whine, bitched... just a little.


Every year, for my birthday, I have a tendency of having the most lavish parties.  I have always loved the energy of everyone 'living it up.'  I don't know what changed this year, but I did not feel compel to book anything extravagant.  Instead of planning for anything, I just showed up I was showered with love from co-worker, friends and family.  I like that - the unexpected shower of love.
This year (2013)


2012
2011

Despite the love, I feel an overwhelming amount of stress fortified by adulthood.  The stress of moving was enough to push me over the edge.  Couple that with some unexpected bills and car maintenance.  And a few other important things, which I feel it may be too personal to mention.  All of which I can handle if it trickles down one at a time.  But it may be true what they say... 'when it rains, it pours'



Yes, I have tried to look on the brighter sides.  Yes, I have tried running off of the positive things I should do in situations like this.  But sometime, it just easier to sulk.  And it's okay.  It is okay to whine, bitch and complain for a day or so.  So as long as I know that this is temporary.  Perhaps it is against popular belief to feel sorry for oneself, but I beg to differ.  It is normal to have days like this.  It is normal to feel helpless sometime.  It should also be normal to have some compassion for oneself.

And as G*cough* as my witness, I will not let these feeling soil me into a black hole.  Anna will rise again.  First things first, get my phone fix -  my phone got a little too happy at my happy hour birthday celebratory and slammed face first on the concrete at Kung Fu Bar.  

Second thing first, sleep and wake up deal with all this shit that is adulthood. 

Have a good night kids!
Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment