Monday, May 13, 2013

A Birthday and... Fire-jumping?

Yes, this post is coming a week late, since it is about this past last weekend's adventure.  Yes, I have been enjoying my mother's awesome company.  Yes, I have neglect other aspects of life, i.e. this blog. Anywho, moving on, this past weekend was a field of jumping fiery fun...and yes a whole lot of relaz-ing.  And again, a lot of gratitude, realizations, and cakes.

The cake was in celebration of a close friend of mine's birthday. With much reason to celebrate, we headed off for some camping by the lake, Canyon Lake, TX.  It was a nice shift in space and scenery from Austin.  It was a nice staycation.  About an hour away from Austin, with scenery similar to lakes in California.  What I was so fond of was standing by the shore, and having the 'waves' hitting my feet, while having my dog swimming and fetching in the 'ocean'-lake.  I had this imagery when I was younger, and standing there was semi-deja-vu.  Instead of a beach in California, it was at a lake in Texas.  Instead of another dog I had, I have my wonderful Austin.  Everything seems  in its right places.  Couple that with my group of friends and S'more, it was weekend-tastic.  -- Now I just need a jeep wrangler to complete that image I had in mind. And a surfboard.  And this... and that...  I kid, I kid.  The image and experience was close enough.





               












Maybe you do get everything you have ever wished for! Just need stop and appreciate the..... Cheeeesseee.  We all know how much I love cheese.

Good Day folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment