Monday, July 1, 2013

And so We Meet Again...

So I have fell off the blogging bandwagon.  Why? If only I knew.  All it took was one day.  One day led to two days, and then three, and then about a month and some later, I realized something is missing.  Something that I really enjoy to do.  Today will rectify my blogging gone awry.

Well, not all was lost in my time astrayed.  I was very productive in other aspects including this amazing project, www.much-o.com, which I hope to debut in November or December.  I can't wait to share this with the world.  It was inspired by my journeys and my encounters with awesome and creative minds.

Mean while working on that project, I have also been working on myself.  Working on oneself is dramatic and freaking long journey of ups and downs.  And right now it's in its down
cycle, pushing its way back up (I hope).  This down cycle consist of me getting discouraged and in turn I panic in confusion, not know what to do with my life.  The enormity of such awareness makes me feel so vulnerable.  But through much examination, I perceive that this is a good thing.  To be confuse in life is a good thing.  It allows me to question, "WHY?" Why do I do the things that I do? How do I get what I desire and aspire? What can I offer the world? Yadah Yadah, dah, and more life related questions.

These life pondering questions can go on indefinitely.  However, what I can conclude from this experience is that, life can be confusing and it should be confusing.  Because if I have it all figured out, I maybe doing something wrong...

Stay positive and continue to ask questions.

In the mean while, I still am stopping to smell the roses:

Best mother ever - her last few days visiting in Austin

Some Happy Hour studs

The best fortune I have ever gotten in my life!

Swimming Beauty

A happy Michelada that I wish I can swim in!

You can't tell,  or maybe you can, but I was getting ready for some Salsa-dancing.  No action pictures, unfortunately. 

My nature's medication



-------------------------------------------------

GOOOOOOODDDD NIGHT!

              




No comments:

Post a Comment