Wednesday, February 13, 2013

See your boss...RUN!

7:20 AM - I saw my boss, who lives across the hall from me, getting into his car to leave for work.  I myself, however, have just woken up from my plight of an awesome night roasting between the marshmallows (or pillows if you will).  Description of my mental state aside, I was out walking my dog.

First thing that entered my freshly woken mind is, "dodge your boss.  Maybe if you run so fast, he won't notice you."  There you have me, holding onto my dog's leash, bolting around the corner.  I sprinted with all my might, then it is as if the gods of comedic effect took flight and launched me into the pavement and onto a busy street.  The next thought that followed was, "shit, I hope he didn't see that... MOVE!!!" And again with all my might, I scooted with bloody knuckles and knees around the corner.  Did he see it? I have no idea.

Imagine your boss living across the hall from you.  He'll see you when  you're hungover.  He'll sees you when you're going out on the weekends.  He'll see you if you're bringing a guy home (never happens).  If you're unwell, you can't never dramatize the event over the phone, why? Because he'll know!!! Just for the record, these are all hypothetical situations.

But at the same time, there are benefits, like when I requested for vacations, and he did not reply to my email... By golly I chased him down!  Or like, when he started dating a co-worker, also close friend of mine, I know what he is up to, so in the event that I need to conjure up any blackmailing methods, I have amazing materials.  Muwhahaha.  *tapping fingers elegantly together*.

No comments:

Post a Comment